I.am.feeling.frustrated. :(
Like Guoying, I am feeling so lost about all the uni admin stuff to settle. And the worst thing is that, it seems like nobody's gonna help you, the school's not going to care if youre not going to do anything also. Ahhh. I think the most vexing part is all the study loan stuff thats giving me a major headache.
Chervelle's to do list:
- Call up SMU FTBSA to change my orientation date
- Call up Raffles Medical Group to arrange for medical check up
- Take a DECENT photo, thats gonna stay with me throughout my years in SMU.
- Print all the forms and START TO FILL THEM UP
- Get ready the stuff for the camp. Okay, I still have time for this.
- Read up on bidding for courses, by august.
- If possible, go down to ICA to update to officially change my IC name to Chervelle (: I have to change my name before I start uni!
Gonna have a busy week. Every single day is packed with things to do after work. On a happier note, I'll be having lessons with Belle again tmr, and having teenage band practices this week! Its also gonna be my last week of work at Diners Club, and Im gonna have my last 2 OTs.
Ahh. I hope things will get better.
And Im looking forward to see whats in the envelope for Day 5 :D